Geography of the Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival of the Asia-Pacific region has expanded significantly. Participants of the Festival will come from many different countries of the Asia-Pacific region (from South-East, South, East and Central Asia, Oceania, North and Latin America) and from the subjects of the Siberian and Far Eastern Federal Districts.
Informational letters about the Festival have been sent to embassies of 38 countries of the Asia-Pacific region in the Russian Federation and to the Ministries of Culture of 20 subjects of the Siberian and Far Eastern Federal Districts.
The IV Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival of Asia-Pacific region will host 45 professional groups and performers from 23 countries of the Asia-Pacific region:
2. The People`s Republic of China (China)
3. The Republic of Colombia (Colombia)
4. The Republic of Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
5. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPR)
6. The Republic of Fiji (Fiji)
7. The Republic of India (India)
8. The Republic of Indonesia (Indonesia)
10. The Republic of Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan)
11. The Republic of Korea
12. The Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)
13. The United Mexican States (Mexico)
15. The Republic of Panama (Panama)
16. The Republic of Peru (Peru)
17. The Republic of the Philippines (Philippines)
18. The Republic of Tajikistan (Tajikistan)
19. The Kingdom of Thailand (Thailand)
21. The United States of America (USA)
22. The Republic of Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan)
23. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Vietnam)
In addition to traditional participating countries from Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States, for the first time countries from Latin America (Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama and Peru), the country of North America - Canada (Quebec), and Oceania – Fiji will take part in the Festival. After a long break, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea will resume its participation in the Festival. In comparison with the festival 2012, a number of participating countries has increased from 19 to 23, a number of foreign participants - from 321 to 378 members.