Home page/ News / The number of events of the IV Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival rises
12 October 2014 y.
The number of events of the IV Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival rises
We plan more than 80 events in Krasnoyarsk and in Krasnoyarsk region. To recap, in 2012 there were 68 events.
The festival’s program will consist of 3 main parts: the culture of Krasnoyarsk region in context of the 80th anniversary of its formation; cultural field of Asian-Pacific region; original program – special projects and content created specially for the festival.
Festival program includes: 1. Music Art: traditional, classic, pop, electronic, experimental music, blues, jazz. 2. Choreography: ballet, modern dance, traditional dance 3. Theatre Arts 4.Visual Arts: painting, drawing, sculpture. 5. Street Art 6. Cinematography 7. Literature.
The main events of the festival are:
• Krasnoyarsk region Masters of Arts concert (June 26);
• The opening ceremony of the festival (June 27);
• The first official academic concert of the festival (June 27);
• Day of the City of Krasnoyarsk (June 28);
• Joint concert of folk groups (June 29);
• Off-set concerts in Krasnoyarsk region (July 1);
• Opera and ballet performances;
• Recital concerts of groups and performers;
• Concerts and events on the basis of special projects;
• The closing ceremony of the festival (July 3).